March 17, 2020
Dear Church Family
We hope you are well during these difficult times
In an effort to do our part to protect life and to honor the guidance of our government leaders and health officials, all official ministries requiring in person meetings of any size at Trinity Baptist are cancelled until further notice. That includes but is not limited to small group meetings, committee meetings, and music rehearsals.
In person meetings may be on hold, but ministering to each other will continue through the following ways:
- Services: Beginning this Sunday, March 22 and for any subsequent Sundays necessary, a recording that will include prayer, songs, and a sermon will be posted online at 10:00 AM. Discussion questions will about the sermon will also be posted online at that time. Specific web addresses will be sent out this Friday.
- Small Groups and Committees: We are communicating with respective leaders regarding video conferencing tools to be able to meet virtually.
- Counseling and Individual Meetings: Pastors and elders are still available via phone, email, text, and video calls.
- Practical Support: If friends and family are not able to offer the help you need, please don’t hesitate to contact your deacons.
- Your Ministry Role: We wouldn’t be a healthy church without each and every one of you ministering to each other. Be especially thoughtful in reaching out to those in our church who live alone, are ill, or at high risk. Contact them to let them know you’re thinking of them. Offer to help pick up groceries or medications if you can, or to help set up delivery options. Your continued tithing will also ensure that our benevolent fund can help those facing financial hardships.
Thank you for doing your part to protect life and to encourage each other. We need to continue to have a presence in each other’s lives. While the means in which we all minister to one another has changed temporarily, our heart for each other and the Gospel that drives our words have not. In these uncertain times, we hope that you find peace in what we know to be certain and rest in the Lord’s sovereignty, omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence.
The Pastors at Trinity Baptist Church